Ok so I might be a little late on this one but better late than never right?
I've had a list of what I wanted to achieve this year just never really thought about a platform to put them on and what better way than to reactivate my old blog.
So here it goes, heres to another year of (fingers crossed) finally working really god damn hard to cross of the things I have been wanting to achieve in a really long time.
1. Focus on being healthy. This year I'm going to join the rest of them and be a gym freak. This includes:
- Learning yoga
- Taking up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Learning to cook healthy meals and cut out fast food
- Work on getting curves
2. Start up a shop. Even if its small I've been wanting to sell my own designs for as long as I can remember. This will be a really big deal for me if I can work hard to make it happen this year.
3. Get A+'s in all my papers.
4. Read more, create more, learn, see more about the art and the world. Watch documentaries, buy books (and actually read them, not just hold on to them until they are past their due date) attend more art showcases and galleries.
5. Work on relationships. With old and new friends.
6. Stop comparing myself to anyone but 'just do me'.
7. Essentially focus on my weaknesses until they become my strengths.